ARTIS SEKSI KU | Information Indonesian Actress, Sexy Actress Indonesia, Foto Sexy, Hot Image, Hot Pictures, No Porn, 17 Tahun

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dinner with Artis Cantik Abg Indonesia Sexy

same with Sexy Seksi Artis Indo, Artis Seksi Ku today can't add any Hot Pictures of Sexy Actress because the internet connection is really bad and maybe worst, so with this situation I still trying to update this Artis Seksi Ku to make this blog alive and keep forward for better result and better future for Artis Seksi Ku.

So today I want to share my experience when I go to date with Artis Indonesia Seksi, Artis Cantik Abg precisely. When I go to the romantic place, I saw her eyes and I think I fall in love with her. But I don't know what Artis Cantik Abg Indonesia feel to me, I hope the same way like me. I love her because she is beauty, sexy, nice and funny too.

When me and Artis Cantik Abg Indonesia Sexy dinner in my favorite place, she seem very excited and I feel that's the sign for me to say the magic word "I Love You", but when I want to say that, suddenly my tongue is freeze, I can't said anything at all that times. Why I'm so stupid miss that precious times?

I hope there is another times for me to say what I felt to Artis Cantik Abg Indonesia Sexy. Thanks for visiting Artis Seksi Ku.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sheila Marcia the Artis Indonesia Cantik Seksi suka Bugil

Sheila Marcia Bunting, Sheila Marcia Artis Indonesia Cantik Seksi suka Bugil, Foto Bugil Gadis Abg

Oh, I heard the news that Sheila Marcia the Artis Indonesia Cantik Seksi is already born a baby, and her baby born premature. anyway congratulations to Sheila Marcia for her first child and hope they both is safe. Artis Seksi Ku still don't have any information about Sheila Marcia child, is that child boy or girl?

As we already know that Sheila Marcia the Artis Indonesia Cantik Seksi suka Bugil is pregnant, even she has to live on prison when she pregnant because she caught using drugs and she has to responsible for what she did. After she have remission from the government Sheila Marcia is free and not for long she is now having a baby.

Congratulations Sheila Marcia and the Baby, I hope you both will safe and has a bright future, especially for the baby who looks very beauty. And Artis Seksi Ku and friend once again said Congratulations Sheila Marcia Artis Cantik Seksi suka Bugil.

Thanks for visiting Artis Seksi Ku.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Devi and Diah Permatasari Artis Cantik Seksi Bahenol

diah permatasari cantik seksi, beautiful ladies lady sexy, hot sexy woman, tante girang cantik seksi
diah permatasari artis indonesia seksi, hot sexy woman, artis indonesia cantik, beauty hot models
devi permatasari artis seksi bahenol, toket montok artis seksi, beauty lady, tante nakal seksi

Those are the Hot Pictures of Beautiful Ladies or Beautiful Woman, Tante Seksi, who has same profession which is Hot Sexy Models, Hot Sexy Actress and of course Artis Seksi Indonesia. They both beauty, sexy and pretty, they also live in the same years, they very popular about years 1990 with they Hot Film, Film Panas and Video Hot from them. They public in Indonesia never miss they Hot Film only to watch the beauty of this Artis Cantik Seksi Bahenol Indonesia.

Who is the two beautiful ladies? they are Devi Permatasari and Diah Permatasari. They use to compete to become who is the best Sexy Actress Indonesia on they times and they are really made the World of Sexy Indonesian Actress really colorful with they present. Artis Seksi Ku only try to provide to you the Hot Pictures, Gambar Seksi, Foto ga Bugil of them both and also some information of them too, the Artis Cantik Seksi Bahenol Indonesia.

Because this is weekend, may be I will go to weekend to make myself relax and fresh and maybe I get lucky to see Artis Seksi and also Tante Girang or I can collect many stock foto of Sexy Indonesia Actress for Artis Seksi Ku.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dinda Kanyadewi Artis Muda Cantik Seksi Imut

foto artis indonesia dinda kanyadewi, artis indonesia cute imut seksi, download gambar bugil
foto artis indonesia dinda kanyadewi, artis indonesia cute imut seksi, download gambar bugil

This morning I already make an original sin for mankind and that's really make me feel bad and don't know what to said anything right now. I have done something bad to myself and I think that was because I can't do anything beside do that. But, that was the past I have to focus on my life right now, if I made mistake so I have to fix it including to Artis Seksi Ku.

And today Artis Seksi Ku will gave you the Hot Pictures of Dinda Kanyadewi Artis Muda Cantik Seksi who always become a Hot Rumors and Hot Gosip in the public because she made scandal or Skandal Artis with someone, is that true? is Dinda Kanyadewi Artis Muda Cantik Seksi made scandal? we find out more on Artis Seksi Ku.

After we try to meet Dinda Kanyadewi a whole day, finally we have chance to see her, but unfortunately she wont meet us, or maybe because she too shame to meet us. By the way, Dinda Kanyadewi is one of the Artis Muda Cantik Indonesia who always show on TV often lately, she is becoming a very popular Indonesian Actress Sexy, that was maybe because her hardwork all this time to made her dream comes true.

I'll promise you I will keep find the information about scandal Dinda Kanyadewi Artis Muda Cantik Seksi when people said she made Foto Bugil, Video Mesum Artis and Gambar Seksi on the internet, and only on Artis Seksi Ku. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dewi Gita Penari Penyanyi dan Artis Indonesia Seksi

dewi gita penari seksi cantik, artis indonesia seksi, penyanyi seksi, artis sinetron seksi
dewi gita penari seksi cantik, artis indonesia seksi, penyanyi seksi, artis sinetron seksi
dewi gita penari seksi cantik, artis indonesia seksi, penyanyi seksi, artis sinetron seksi

Hi Guys, this is Artis Seksi Ku comeback with one of my Favorite Sexy Singer, Sexy Actress and Sexy Dancer from Indonesia and she is Dewi Gita. I know her for the first time when I heard the song call "Penari" and that song is really good to hear. Beside singing Dewi Gita also a Dancer so she arrange all the choreographic herself when she perform on the stage and believe me, her movement when she dance is really beauty and sexy, it's really beauty.

But after she married with Armand Maulana, he is vocalist from Band Group "GIGI" her name is almost never heard anymore, may be once or twice in a years Dewi Gita show on TV, but that's never enough for me as her biggest fans. Dewi Gita Penari Seksi Indonesia is one of the biggest talent in Indonesia who bring the name of Indonesia in the world, that because she a lot show in international events.

But as someone who has to taken care her family, her child she has to disappear for a while from the glamor of Indonesian Sexy Actress World because she has to make sure the School Insurance for her child, because she is the best Life Insurance for her kids. she is the best mother in the world and she is the best wife in the world, not a lot of Artis Indonesia Seksi can do that.

OK, that's a little story about Dewi Gita Penari Penyanyi dan Artis Indonesia Seksi who really make different to the Indonesian Sexy Actress World. Thanks for visiting Artis Seksi Ku.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dhini Aminarti Artis Cantik Seksi Indonesia so cute

Dhini Aminarti Artis Seksi Indonesia, Foto Bugil Dhini Aminarti, Video Mesum Artis Indonesia, Artis Seksi
Dhini Aminarti Artis Seksi Indonesia, Foto Bugil Dhini Aminarti, Video Mesum Artis Indonesia, Artis Seksi

This Sexy Actress Indonesia may be very special for Artis Seksi Ku, because she is may be one of the Young Sexy Actress who have many boyfriend in her life. Dhini Aminarti Maulana was born in Jakarta, 29 May 1983, may be she is not too young anymore right now but still she is one of the beauty sexy actress who already play in TV Show, especially Sinetron Indonesia.

After broke up with Fardhan, Dhini Aminarti close with someone call Gemail but once again her relationship broke up again and in one chance we caught her together with Dimas Seto one of the Indonesian Actor and now she can denied again that Dhini Aminarti has no any relationship with him. But still Dhini Aminarti Artis Cantik Seksi Indonesia is avoid that she is very close with Dimas Seto, even finally Dimas explain to us that he and Dhini on the process to get know each other.

From Hot Film and Video Hot "Wulan" the name of Dhini Aminarti fly to the sky like a rocket to the world of Indonesian Sexy Actress world and make her as one of the Beauty Sexy Actress who has talent and ability and many sexy actress know it. But many people ask the question, is there any Hot Pictures of Dhini Aminarti? is there any Gambar Seksi, Foto Bugil, Video Mesum Dhini Aminarti? the answer I don't know, if you're lucky maybe you can find it.

That's it for today, hope you all satisfied with this information of Dhini Aminarti Artis Cantik Seksi Indonesia, and you also can download Hot Pictures and share it to your friend. Thanks for visiting Artis Seksi Ku.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sheila Marcia Artis Indonesia Top Sexy Hot Models

sheila marcia joseph hamil, artis bugil, film bokep sheila marcia, video mesum artis indonesia
sheila marcia joseph hamil, artis bugil, film bokep sheila marcia, video mesum artis indonesia

May be this Artis Indonesia Seksi who really stupid enough not to tell who is the father from her child, because now Sheila Marcia Joseph pregnant without knowing who is doing that to her. Sheila Marcia is one of the Top Sexy Hot Models Indonesia who has the drug case twice and with that case she going to jail twice too.

I don't know what Sheila Marcia think when she using drugs because she already feel how to live on prison and how she get humiliated by press and public because what she doing. And the worst thing is Sheila Marcia has other scandal which is Sheila Marcia pregnant without marriage and nobody know who is the one who make her pregnant, may be she doing bad habit when she drunk and she doing that to whom she doesn't realize that.

Now her career as Artis Indonesia Seksi, Top Sexy Hot Models is nothing. She has to taken care her child after she going out from prison and I think this kind of naughty girls will not learn from the past and in other chance she will do the same thing who will make she get down again and again. So there is no insurance that she will not doing that anymore which is using drugs and run the night life.

So this is the story of Sheila Marcia the Artis Indonesia and Top Sexy Hot Models who going to prison because of drugs and now she get pregnant too, what a shame and this is Artis Seksi Ku writing.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Deswita Maharani Presenter Seksi Artis Indonesia

deswita maharani pelwawak seksi, artis sinetron seksi, presenter seksi, hot pictures of deswita maharani
deswita maharani pelwawak seksi, artis sinetron seksi, presenter seksi, hot pictures of deswita maharani

Deswita Maharani is one of the Artis Seksi Indonesia who really has many profession including Comedian, Presenter and Hot Film player and all of it she run without said that I'm tired or regret of it but she run all of those profession with professional. So no one doubt that this Deswita Maharani is really Professional Artis Seksi Indonesia.

There is so many Hot Film and Hot Video also Sinetron that Deswita Maharani already made and when she made it she mean seriously to made it without asking any question to her director or producer. Born in Jakarta, 7 December 1980, Deswita Maharani even not Hot Teen Sexy Actress anymore but she is still one of the Beauty Actress Indonesia.

Her private life's full with Hot Gosip and rumors and one of the other Hot Gosip is she ever has relationship with Taufik Hidayat. and here it is few information and data of Deswita Maharani Presenter Seksi Artis Indonesia.
  • Istri Pilihan
  • Babe 2
  • Kehormatan
  • Sang Pencinta
  • Doa Membawa Berkah
  • Sejuta Rasa Sayang
  • Selendang Sutra Biru
  • Raja Jalanan
That's all from Artis Seksi Ku, once again thanks to God, Google and Blogger.com also with all my friend who gave me the chance to make all of this happen, Thanks!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dian Sastro Indonesian Most Beautiful Sexy Actress

dian sastro wardoyo sexy artis indonesia, most beauty sexy Indonesia Actress, Hot Film of Dian Sastro, Foto Bugil Dian Sastro

With all the prestige that she already have I think there is nobody will doubt her that she is one of the best Indonesian Sexy Actress for this time. born with name Diandra Paramitha Sastrowardoyo and now everyone know her as Dian Sastro Indonesian Most Beautiful Sexy Actress, I think she is one of the most Beautiful Artis Indonesia.

Starting her career with following and win the contest of Cover Girl on Gadis Magazine, Dian Sastro is become one of the popular sexy actress when she play the Hot Film together with Nicholas Saputra on "Ada Apa Dengan Cinta", the name of Dian Sastro keep talking by people in Indonesia which is they believe Dian will be one of the icon in the world of Indonesian Actress Sexy.

After playing in Hot Film Ada Apa Dengan Cinta, Dian Sastro again play in Hot Movie with Christine Hakim, Slamet Raharjo and Didi Petet on film that called "Pasir Berbisik" and from that Hot Movie she has an award when following Singapore Film Festival and Asia Film Festival and from that moment her name keep climbing to the mountain of Indonesian Sexy Actress Celebrity.

May be most people know that this Artis Seksi on Artis Seksi Ku is one of the most intelligent Sexy Actress and one of the beautiful sexy actress Indonesia, but Dian Sastro still single until now, may be she not find yet the right man for her, for the Artis Indonesia Seksi which is that man will support her in career and also her profession.

Thanks for visiting Artis Seksi Ku, in the future we will write much and more about Sexy Actress Indonesia and may be Hollywood Actress.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Penyanyi Seksi Dewi Dewi is the Best

gambar sexy seksi dewi dewi, no Foto Bugil Artis Seksi, Gambar ga Bugil Dewi Dewi Penyanyi Seksi
gambar sexy seksi dewi dewi, no Foto Bugil Artis Seksi, Gambar ga Bugil Dewi Dewi Penyanyi Seksi

My Computer was error so I have to made this post from Rental, I mean Internet Cafe and I really really have to do this so Artis Seksi Ku can stay tuned in the world of Internet. So with this problem and limitation I do this update even I know that was very unsafe but I hope they will understand.

This day Artis Seksi Ku comeback with Dewi Dewi which is Band Group from Indonesia who is very sexy and they are one of the best sexy band and Penyanyi Seksi in Indonesia, but now they are no longer exist because one of the member was leaving that group.

And now those sexy band replace they name with Maha Dewi and they are still one of the best band in Indonesia because they management rule by Dhany Ahmad who also run band group called Dewa 19.

Continue from Dewi Dewi they are Maha Dewi is one of the Artis Seksi Indonesia on Artis Seksi Ku. and now I have to leave because I want to go to my village to have a nice weekend, I hope. Thanks.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dewi Sandra the Hot Top Sexy Actress Singer

Foto Bugil Dewi Sandra, Video Bugil Dewi Sandra, Gambar Seksi, Film 3gp Bokep Dewi Sandra
Foto Bugil Dewi Sandra, Video Bugil Dewi Sandra, Gambar Seksi, Film 3gp Bokep Dewi Sandra

See this, this is the Hot Pictures of Dewi Sandra the Sexy Singer, Sexy Actress who has story about her private life. The story of Dewi Sandra Marriage who doesn't successful with it. Dewi Sandra is already married twice and she is always end to divorce. But in her career she is one of the best sexy actress and sexy singer in Indonesia.

I think every one agree if Dewi Sandra is the one and only Sexy Singer Actress who like to perform very attractive and energetic because she is keep her performance well and always can rock the stage if her make any performance in anywhere.

Dewi Sandra born in Brazil, 3 April 1980 with real name Dewi Sandra Killick, she has been married twice, first with Surya Saputra and second with Glenn Fredly, both of them is Artis Indonesia and both of them broke with her too. I don't know what is the problem but I think Dewi Sandra may be too sexy for them both

Beside has profession as Sexy Singer, she also has profession as Pemain Sinetron Seksi and Hot Film Player, there is so many Hot Film and Video no Bugil that she already made and is there any Foto Bugil and Gambar Seksi too about Dewi Sandra? just find out on Artis Seksi Ku.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Desy RatnasariTrue Beauty of Indonesian Sexy Actress

True Beauty Indonesia Sexy Actress, Artis Seksi Ku, Desy Ratnasari

Desy Ratnasari is one of the Best Indonesian Sexy Actress from what I see and until now she still exist in the world of Indonesian Actress Celebrity. I know exactly when she become Artis Seksi for the first time and even she is not young anymore but she is still beauty and sexy and she is really Hot Sexy Girls from Indonesia.

In years of 1990 Desy Ratnasari is really become one of the Most Expensive Sexy Actress in Indonesia, she is become the most Top Artis Seksi in Indonesia. She is very successful Artis Indonesia who always get attention from the public because she always show on TV and Big Screen and you know she always play Hot Film and Video Seksi and that film always make top ten on chart.

Many people think that Desy Ratnasari is an icon The True Beauty of Indonesian Sexy Actress. About Foto Bugil or Video Mesum Desy Ratnasari that's all only Gosip and Rumors from her competitors because she is Too Sexy for Artis Seksi.

She is best friend with Alya Rohali and Dina Lorenza the other Artis Seksi Indonesia and about her private life we will talk and write about Desy Ratnasari.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Della Puspita Hot Sexy Smart Models Indonesia

gambar seksi della puspita, foto artis bugil, video mesum artis indonesia
gambar seksi della puspita, foto artis bugil, video mesum artis indonesia

Della Puspita, that's the name who always show on TV show such as Hot Film, Hot Gossip, Sinetron few years ago but now she is not too often show on TV, may be because her responsibility as wife and mother which is take times for her to take care her family.

And tonight Artis Seksi Ku will write the information of those sexy actress, Della Puspita. Born in Malang, 6 August 1981. She began her career with following contest of Hot Photo Action on one of Magazine. from that point she often become Cover Girls on Famous Magazine in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Actually Della Puspita is one of the smartest Indonesian Actress Sexy because she has many award, educational award and may be we can call her Della Puspita Hot Sexy Models Indonesia. She also ever has problem or scandal with someone who said that he is her father, but that was a past.

Here it is few Hot Film and Sinetron that Della Puspita Hot Sexy Models Indonesia already do for the world of Indonesian Sexy Celebrity.
  • Harga Diri
  • Tali Kasih
  • Dewi Fortuna
  • Penikahan Dini
  • Kekasih Idaman
  • Sang Aktor
  • Dibalik Asrama
  • Legenda Kho Ping Hoo-Suling Emas
  • Siti..Siti..Bang...Bang...
  • Rahasia Ilahi
  • Hidayah
  • Pintu Hidayah
  • Do'a
  • Kusebut Nama-Mu
  • Pangeran Penggoda
  • Kakak Iparku 17 Tahun
  • Kampoeng Dangdut
  • Namaku Safina
  • Bayu Cinta Luna (BCL)
May be that's all for tonight and Thanks for visiting Artis Seksi Ku.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Dewi Persik Janda Muda Penyanyi Dangdut

dewi persik janda muda seksi, artis dangdut seksi, foto bugil dewi persik
dewi persik janda gatel, penyanyi dangdut seksi, video mesum dewi persik

Wanna talk something "HOT"? this is the most Hot Sexy Singer in Indonesia. She is the one and only Artis Dangdut Seksi from Indonesia who always make scandal and gossip in the world of Indonesian Celebrity. Why does she do that? No body know why, but I think that is already her ways to make her name "DEWI PERSIK" to be the famous actress in Indonesia.

Born with real name Dewi Murya Agung and known as "Dewi Persik" in Jember, 18 December 1985, already married twice and now she is "Janda Muda Seksi" who find another husband for her.

There is so many scandal that Dewi Persik Penyanyi Dangdut Seksi done, such as Kissing in the public area, make Hot Film and Video Mesum "Tali Pocong Perawan" who make conflict with government and make that Hot Film can not publish to the public. And here it is few data and Hot Film, Video Mesum, Gambar Bugil that "Dewi Persik Penyanyi Dangdut Seksi" made.

Hot Film, Video Mesum, Gambar Bugil :
  • Tali Pocong Perawan
  • Tiren: Mati Kemaren
  • Ku Tunggu Jandamu
  • Setan Budeg
  • Susuk Pocong
  • Diperkosa Setan
But even Dewi Persik is one of the troublemaker she is one of the "Greatest Dangdut Singer". thanks for visiting Artis Seksi Ku.

Skandal Video Mesum Bokep Dhea Imut beneran?

artis bugil abg seksi dhea imut, video mesum dhea imut, foto bugil seksi
artis abg seksi bugil dhea imut, film bokep dhea imut, video bugil

There is so many way too make Hot Gosip and Rumors to make someone fall down. Such as this Artis Abg Seksi Dhea Imut who has real name Claudia Anissa. One of big Gosip Panas is that Dhea Imut involve with Hot Scandal which is Video Mesum Bokep Dhea Imut.

What I can do is only laugh and laugh, why such as amateur video or Hot Film can be called Video Mesum or Film Bokep Dhea Imut, that was too much lie I think. But from that Hot Gosip, the name of Dhea Imut is rising and I think she take that Gosip Panas professionally as sexy teen actress.

Born in Jakarta, 29 February 1996, Dhea Imut become Artis Seksi with here talent and ability to sing and act. And that talent show by one of famous producer and make Dhea Imut as Artis Abg Seksi. Start from that point Dhea Imut has profession, new profession which is Artis Abg Seksi until now.

There is so many Hot Film, Sinetron because Dhea also Artis Sinetron Seksi that she already play and take a part of it. So keep on going Dhea Imut don't make any Gosip Panas or Hot Gosip make you down. Thanks for visiting Artis Seksi Ku.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dhea Ananda Young Hot Artis Seksi

dhea ananda young sexy actress, video bugil, foto bugil, gambar seksi, gadis cantik manis

After comes home from the village, I come back again to work and when I see my workplace, huff, it's dirty, very dirty. So I have to clean up that room before I began to work again. After everything is clean enough for me, I start pick my laptop which is Dell Latitude D600 with Internet Connection using Telkomflash, so I start to work and work. And this time I want to write about Indonesian Sexy Actress which is Dhea Ananda Young Hot Artis Seksi.

The one who has real name Nadia Budi Ananda is born in Jakarta, 26 May 1986 and she is known as Dhea Ananda and her profession is Indonesian Actress and also Penyanyi Seksi. Starting her career as Young Singer, Penyanyi Cilik, she is now growing become a beauty girl and there is so many thing about her we can see and heard. She is one of the best Penyanyi Seksi in Indonesia and she also play in a lot of Hot Movie or Hot Video.

in the past together with Trio Kwek Kwek Dhea Ananda Young Hot Artis Seksi always perform together, from town to town, village to village from one studio to the others. And now they can taste the result of their hard work all this time and now she is one of the successful Sexy Actress who has many profit from her career.

Today is really busy day for Artis Seksi Ku, while I do update there is so many client or guess comes to my work place ask about the product I have and ask the way how to make money online on Google. But that's my job so I have to answer every question and make them satisfied with my services.

Thanks for visiting and hope you all get the best of what you want.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Davina Veronica Model Seksi Syur

davina veronica seksi, artis cantik indonesia, model hot, gambar bugil
davina sexy actress, hot models, artis cantik seksi

Sunday morning has been rise and slowly I wake up from my bed and see the dark already turn become bright. the sun already comes from sleep so do I, so I walk around to take a deep breath, because morning air is one of the most health air, so I wont miss it. After have a good sleep last night I feel very fresh like flower blossom and it's feel so good.

While Artis Seksi Ku preparing for breakfast I grab my laptop to update the status of me on facebook and I also want to write a little about Davina Veronica Model Seksi Syur who is the one and only Sexy Model Indonesia who can through to the world not only in Indonesia.

Born in Jakarta, 20 October 1978, Davina Veronica Model Seksi Syur start her career as a Hot Models and she start it with become Finalist of Anita Cemerlang Magazine and that one of the famous Magazine at that times. May be not many information and gosip that Artis Seksi Ku can collect but I already try the best I can do and from my knowledge she also ever become a part of Video Clip one of the best singer in Indonesia such as Hedi Yunus, Dewa 19, Humania and many others.

Because her beauty and her sexy body, Davina can easily get job as a Hot Sexy Models and also Video Bugil, I mean Video clip player and she is one of the best part of it because she is professional and dedicated to her jobs. Beside as a Hot Sexy Models, Davina also has a job as Pemain Sinetron Seksi and down here is few information about her sinetron who involve her as a main player.

Sinetron
  • Perjalanan Dewa
  • Kapan Kita Pacaran Lagi
  • Sang Pialang
  • Cerita Tiga Potong Hati
  • Lovely Luna
  • Pesan Dari Surga
  • Badai Pasti Berlalu
  • Namaku Dick
  • Punk In Love
  • Ruma Maida
That's it few information that Artis Seksi Ku can gave to you and hope you all will be satisfied with all the limitation I have. Once again thanks for visiting and don't be hesitate to comment or give me a suggest and critic so that makes me better and better.

Cut Memey is Hot Model Cantik

cut memey cantik, sexy indonesian actress, hot models, hot bikini models
cut memey artis seksi, model panas, foto gambar bugil artis

Finally I have to cancel my Saturday Night out with Artis Seksi because she is feel so tired and feel not to well with her body, mean her health. After go out for shopping this afternoon for preparation on sunday which is she has to work on Hot Film, Video Hot syuting, so she need more rest tonight. So with regret she canceled all the appointment on the Saturday Night, so there is no one can disturbing her tonight.

While waiting sexy actress getting better, I write something on Artis Seksi Ku about other Hot Sexy Models and Actress and she is Cut Memey is Hot Model Cantik. her real name is Cut Meylani Deci Susanti or we use to call Cut Memey, born in Jakarta, 7 December 1980. This hot models more known as sexy presenter and sexy model but she also ever play on many Hot Film and Video Hot, Video Bugil in Theater or TV Show, one of the famous Hot Film that she play is "Akibat Pergaulan Bebas" at episode "Korban Video Syur".

Beside that Movie, she also has play on many other Hot Movie, but her name more known by the public when she has problem with her marriage which is take that case to the divorce with Jacksen and from that case she known or more famous in the world of Indonesian Sexy Actress.

May be many hot sexy actress like her with her beauty looks like a flower and her sexy body take an advantage from it, but Cut Memey doesn't do like that. With her talent she also try to be a singer, penyanyi seksi and at years 2007 she launch her first album called "Cermin Hati" with her hit single is "Raja Playboy".

And here it is few information that Artis Seksi Ku can collect and hope you all can enjoy and more deeply known about this Sexy Actress.

Sinetron or Film
> Film Horor
> Emak Ingin Naik Haji
> Mau Dong Ah

I think that's all what I can inform to you about this Artis Seksi, I hope you can learn something from her. Thanks for visiting and have a nice weekend.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Jessica Iskandar one of the Young Sexy Hot Abg Actress

jessica iskandar sexy, not jessica alba, Sexy Indonesia Actress, Video Bugil Jessica
Jessica Iskandar Hot, Foto Bugil Jessica Iskandar, Film 3gp Bokep download free

day by day I passed with hope and hope, I keep try and try to make you better and better even if I can I will make you the best in this world. Every energy I have I already give just to make you happy and make you looks good and beauty. Sometimes I feel tired, I feel bored but I throw away that feeling because I know that can make everything I've done to you become nothing, nothing at all. Oh, sometimes I want to stop for just take a little bit rest, but I can't because I know it will hurt you and make you drop and fall again and now what I can say is "I Love You" Artis Seksi Ku.

By the limitation that I have I proudly gave to you the Information of Jessica Iskandar, she is one of the Young Sexy Actress from Indonesia. And here it is few information about her and hope you will be satisfied with all the information that I give.

Jessica Iskandar born in Jakarta, 29 January 1988, she is one of the Sexy Actress who has to build her career from the bottom. Starting with join in the modeling school at John Casablanca and follow a lot of contest and audition and finally that chance is coming and she has part on Hot Film, Video Bugil called "Dealova" and from that point she is start entering the world of Indonesian Sexy Actress or use to call Artis Indonesia Seksi.

After that her career is keep steady and looks good, if there is any problem with Jessica Iskandar not Jessica Alba may be because she still college at Trisakti University and that's use her time a lot. Oh by the way I really like this Young Sexy Actress because beside she is beautiful, gorgeous, sweet, cute, imut she is also humble and has good attitude, and that's why Artis Seksi Ku call her Young Talent Sexy Actress.

And here it is few sinetron because she also Artis Sinetron too and hot film that she ever being a part of it.

Hot Film
- Dealova
- Diva
- Coblos Cinta
- Nazar

Sinetron
- Kasmaran
- Kanaya
- My best friend sister

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cut Tari the Sexiest Actress Indonesia

cut tari artis seksi indonesia, hot pictures, sexy actress, artis top indonesia

Show me the sexy actress Indonesia and can you answer that question? Who is the most beauty sexy actress in Indonesia? my answer is just pointing on one sexy actress and she is CUT TARI THE SEXIEST ACTRESS INDONESIA.

That's correct, today we will gave you the information of Cut Tari the Sexiest Actress Indonesia and here it is Artis Seksi Ku will inform to you completely. Born in Jakarta, 1 November 1977, Cut Tari is one of the sexy actress in Indonesia who has natural beauty looks and sexy body with her sexy smile.

There is so many Sinetron and TV Show that Cut Tari has been involve with in such as Insert Investigasi, Gosip Selebritis, OKB and many other TV Show that Cut Tari has been involve. So no wonder there is also so many product use this sexy actress beauty to be they icon product.

In Indonesia Cut Tari known as Artis Cantik Seksi who always talk much and made the critical point to the Indonesian Sexy Actress World but all of that she doing because she love this world. and down here is few sinetron and hot film that Cut Tari the Sexiest Actress Indonesia already being part of it.
  • Dongeng Langit
  • Sisi-Sisi Dunia
  • Perjalanan
  • Melati
  • Doaku Harapank
  • Pena Asmara
  • Kafe Biru
  • Dewi Fortuna
  • Tersanjung 6
  • Roda-Roda Cinta
  • Bulan Dan Bintang
  • So What Gitu Loh!
  • Ratapan Anak Tiri
  • Hidayah
  • Hikayah
  • Aku Bukan Aku
  • Pelangi
  • Cinta Intan
  • Cinta Bunga 2
  • Hafizah
That's it for the information from Artis Seksi Ku and hope you all will enjoy yourself and have a nice day.

Cinta Laura the Young Sexy Actress no Bugil

Cinta Laura Seksi, Hot Pictures of Cinta Laura, Hot Teen Girls Actress, Abg Seksi Bugil, Artis Seksi Ku

Huff, Finally we reach to this Young Sexy Actress from Indonesia, the one and only Cinta Laura. Born in Germany, 17 August 1993. The Hot Teen Actress Sexy who has real name Cinta Laura Kiehl began her debut as Top Model Finalis 2006. At years 2007 Cinta Laura has been award from SCTV as Artis Ngetop because she is become the Idol in Indonesia, especially Idol for Hot Teen Girls like her.

I myself know her when she play on Sinetron on TV Show and on that part she play so well as Hot Teen Young Sexy Actress, she play almost no mistake and perfectly.

Beside as Hot Movie Player for Hot Teen Young Sexy Actress Cinta Laura also has profession as Sexy Singer of Penyanyi Seksi. The song I always remember is "Penghianat Cinta" which is she is collaborating with "Duo Maia" and she really made that song sensational and made to the top of chart on every radio in Indonesia.

Down here is few information about Cinta Laura the Young Sexy Actress such as her albums and Sinetron that she already play.

Cinta Laura Song and Albums
  • You Say AQ
  • Umbrella f
  • Oh Baby
  • Pengkhianat Cinta
  • We Can Do It
  • Let's Get The Beat
  • Cinta atau Uang
Sinetron
  • "Cinderella
  • "Cinta"
  • "I Love You"
  • "Oh Baby!"
  • "Upik Abu dan Laura"
  • "Air Mata Cinta"
That's it for now and hope you all satisfied, thanks for visiting Artis Seksi Ku.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chelsea Olivia the Artis Sinetron Cantik Seksi

Sometimes when you feel bored you will find something to remove that bored feel and there is so many way we can do to release that feeling and for me is to collect for stock foto of Sexy Actress Indonesia. Why? because for me just to see they beauty and sexy body it's already fix this bored thing inside of me. Is that weird thing to do? for some people may be, but nor for me.

And the Sexy Actress on Artis Seksi Ku now is Chelsea Olivia. The Hot Young Teen Girls born in Lampung, 29 Juli 1992, wow, what a sexy young girls and with her age right now, she already become Artis Indonesia Seksi, Artis Abg Seksi.

Chelsea Olivia start her career from she is still very little girl or use to call Artis Cilik. from that point she start to make debut for the Sinetron in Indonesia and she is more famous with Artis Sinetron Cantik Seksi from Indonesia. There is so many Hot Film and Sinetron that Chelsea Olivia already play and mostly it's more to drama and romance.

Even Chelsea Olivia known as Artis Sinetron Cantik Seksi from Indonesia, but she is still some Hot Girls who has beauty looks and sexy body and beauty skin, all of that because her treatment for her beauty and maintain her body sexy.

down here few information about Chelsea Olivia the Artis Sinetron Cantik Seksi that already contribute for the world of Sexy Actress Indonesia.
  • Setetes Embun
  • Bayangan Adinda
  • Kodrat
  • Cincin
  • Pangeran Penggoda
  • Buku Harian Nayla
  • Penyihir Cinta
  • Maha Cinta
  • Cewek Penakluk
  • Loni Cantik Maukah Kamu Jadi Pacarku
  • Chelsea
  • Melati untuk Marvel
  • Cinta Nia
OK, that's the information about Chelsea Olivia on Artis Seksi Ku and hope you all enjoy yourself and have a nice day.


Chelsea Olvia, Artis Cantik Indonesia, Foto Bugil Gambar Seksi Indonesia Actress Sexy, Hot Film, Hot Pictures

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chacha Frederica Artis Abg Seksi Cute.

same like sexy seksi artis indo, artis seksi ku also do not have much time to get a post for this update, but because for all of you satisfaction I will keep doing this just for you who hungry for information about artis seksi indonesia who always interest to see and to hear. and here it is artis seksi ku comes with the information of Indonesia sexy actress.

and this day we will inform to you about Chacha Frederica Artis Abg Seksi Cute. Her real name actually Wynne Frederica, born in Jakarta, 8 November 1989. Why she call Chacha Frederica? may be because she is hot teen girls, cute seksi imut or because she is abg seksi, who know?

There is something interesting here, when Chacha Frederica has some part on the Sinetron of Hot Movie, she almost become a bad girls part or naughty girls even abg bugil, but as professional she accept that with no regret. So while she continue with her good career as artis seksi, there is some gosip and rumors that saying Chacha Frederica Artis Abg Seksi Cute has playing on the Hot Film, Film 3gp Bokep or has many Foto Bugil and Gambar Bugil for her own private collection. Is that gosip true?

Here it is few sinetron and hot film that Chacha Frederica Artis Abg Seksi Cute has been contribute.

Sinetron
  • Benang-Benang Mas
  • Wong Cilik
  • Kafe Biru
  • Stefani
  • Sephia
  • Percikan
  • Tante Tuti
  • Jangan Berhenti Mencintaimu
  • Big Is Beautiful
  • Rahasia Hati
  • Liontin
  • Pangeran Penggoda
  • Awas Penipu Cantik
  • Cahaya
  • Jangan Berhenti Mencintaiku
  • Isabella
Hot Film
  • Kuntilanak
  • Jomblo
  • Kuntilanak 2
  • Selamanya
  • Perawan Desa
  • Buruan Cium Gue

Chacha Frederica Artis Abg Seksi Cute, Foto Bugil artis abg, gambar bugil seksi

Monday, February 8, 2010

Cathy Sharon VJ Sexy and Artis Seksi

I know it's been a hard day even hard week for ARTIS SEKSI KU face the reality that competition on the world of Indonesian Celebrity, Sexy Actress it's getting harder and harder and I know it's need a lot of work to make the point comes true. But with all I had and I know, I will make this Artis Seksi Ku step by step climbing the world of Sexy Indonesian Actress Celebrity.

And this day Cathy Sharon is VJ Seksi as the topic for Artis Seksi Ku and hope you'll like all the information and Gambar Seksi that I had about Cathy Sharon will present to you. Cathy Sharon born in Jakarta, 2 August 1987 and she is sister from Julie Estelle and she is also Artis Seksi from Indonesia.

Cathy Sharon start her career with become VJ MTV and as VJ Seksi she make that show very interesting and cool. at years 2007 Cathy Sharon VJ Seksi resign from VJ MTV and she start to search something in the world of Indonesian Sexy Actress Celebrity. Finally there is an offer to Cathy Sharon which is she offer to play in Hot Film called "Barbi3".

After resign from become VJ MTV, Cathy Sharon accept the offer to become presenter seksi in Trans TV with the show call "Insert" and at the same years she also play on TV Show called "Extravaganza" together with Luna Maya, Tora Sudiro and Aming.

May be not much what I can inform to you about Cathy Sharon VJ Sexy, but I think that's will do for now and down here is few Film or Sinetron that Cathy Sharon VJ Seksi already contribute to the world of Indonesian Sexy Actress Celebrity on Artis Seksi Ku.

Hot Film and Sinetron
> Barbi3
> Cewek Penakluk
> Extravaganza
> Nikita


cathy sharon artis indonesia seksi, vj seksi, artis bugil, foto bugil artis, hot photos celebrity

But for you who looking for Foto Bugil, Gambar Seksi of this Cathy Sharon VJ Sexy, you may disappoint because this is the Artis Seksi Ku. Thanks for visiting and have a nice day.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Catherine Wilson Model Seksi Panas

After read from books that my friend gives to me, of course it's not free but at least that's make my knowledge more and more about the world of Indonesian Sexy Actress Celebrities. And from that moment I want to know much and much about Artis Seksi, and here we go Artis Seksi Ku will post and write about Indonesian Sexy Actress Celebrities.

Now we give the information to you about the Hot Models, Sexy Actress, Beauty Celebrity and she is the one and only CATHERINE WILSON. Born in 25 February 1981 Catherine Wilson is one of the "Hot Models" from Indonesia beside Ayu Azhari, Dian Sastro, Kinaryosih and Sarah Azhari. But the different from the other Artis Seksi is the fact Catherine Wilson Model Seksi Panas who has many Hot Pictures, Hot Images and Film Panas in the world of Indonesian Celebrity.

Catherine Wilson also ever has conflict with Andi Soraya, because something we all know together they fought each other. But the star of Catherine Wilson now beaten by Andi Soraya with her new film, Hot Film, Film Bokep called "Hantu Puncak Datang Bulan" who invite the controversial in Indonesia.

OK, lets forget about Andy Soraya with her Hot Film and back to the Catherine Wilson Model Seksi Panas. She is one of the Hot Models who follow the groups call Indonesian Looks Models and she also play on many Hot Film and Hot Movie such as Cinta Silver, Pesan dari Surga, etc.

Down here is few information about Catherine Wilson Model Seksi Panas with her Hot Film.
  • Cinta Silver
  • Pesan Dari Surga
  • Lewat Tengah Malam
  • Tali Pocong Perawan
  • Oh Baby
  • Tipu Kanan Tipu Kiri
  • Merem Melek
  • Capres (Calo Presiden)
  • Punk In Love
  • Jeritan Kuntilanak
Once again thanks for visiting ARTIS SEKSI KU and good luck to all of you.

Catherine Wilson Model Panas, Model Seksi, Artis Seksi, Hot Pictures, Gambar Seksi Foto Bugil

Gambar Seksi Carissa Putri the Artis Seksi

This weekend unlike the other weeks, not too good but it's no problem. Artis Seksi Ku a little bit late to update and post but it's better be late then nothing. This is because Artis Seksi too many asking me to do this and that, that's may be because Artis Seksi too tired because in weekend there is so many job that she have to do.

and today or precisely tonight Artis Seksi Ku will bring Carissa Putri as the topic. Carissa Putri is one of the Artis Seksi from Indonesia and she is one of the Beauty and Sexy Actress that has many talent. born in Germany, 12 September 1984 now Carissa Putri already become one of the Artis Top in Indonesia or we use to call Hot Selebritis.

Carissa Putri first career like Artis Seksi Ku will write is when she play on Hot Film called "Siti Nurbaya" as supporting actress, and from that Hot Film the career of Carissa Putri keep going and going. So many offer that comes to her and she have to choose that offer wisely and finally she is now as main star on that Hot Film called "Ayat Ayat Cinta". This film tell the story of the couple who fall in love and there is so many problem inside.

The latest Hot Film that Carissa Putri the Artis Seksi play is "The Tarik Jabrix" which tell the story about Motor Geng that starred by "Changcuters". On that movie Carissa Putri play as Artis Seksi and she made that part very good and that's why she call the Artis Seksi Indonesia. Down here few data about her film and sinetron that already Carissa play.

Hot Film and Sinetron
  • Ayat-Ayat Cinta
  • The Tarix Jabrix
  • Anggun (featuring Luna Maya and Ben Joshua)
  • Siti Nurbaya
  • Hikmah 3
  • Jangan Pisahkan Aku
  • 1 Bunga 4 Kumbang
  • I Love U Bos
  • Aqso dan Madina
  • Rafika (2008)
Just for remind you all that, there is no Foto Bugil or Film 3gp Bokep that Carissa Putri the Artis Seksi has, but there is Gambar Seksi of her like the example down here.


Carissa Putri the Artis Seksi, Foto Bugil Carissa Putri, Artis Bugil, Gambar Seksi, Artis Sinetron

Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby Margaretha is Hot Model Bugil

Actually today is weekend for Artis Seksi but before I go to weekend I need to update ARTIS SEKSI KU first, because I'm afraid I have no time there or the internet connection will be a big problem for me on the village. So today Artis Seksi Ku will post about the Artis Seksi or Hot Model from Indonesia and she is Baby Margaretha.

Baby Margaretha is one of the sexy and hot models from Indonesia I know, because she is very sexy to me and she is also has a beauty looks. there is so many product use her as the icon of they product and because of her beauty and her sexy body there is so many job offered to her. But as professional Sexy Actress she has to much careful to pick or choose a job.

Baby Margaretha is Model Panas with many Foto Bugil and Gambar Seksi collection and believe me Baby Margaretha is really Hot Sexy Actress. She also one of the best Artis Seksi in Modeling World. Sexy Actress such as Dian Sastro, Sarah Azhari, Mulan Jameela or even Ayu Azhari may be can not compare her beauty and sexy.

There is so many magazine such as FHM and may other make her as they Actress, Model Panas, Artis Bugil who make a lot of Foto Bugil, Gambar Seksi, because she is Seksi, Sexy, Beauty, cute, imut and very professional. also there is a lot producer offer her to play in Film Hot and Film 3gp Bokep but she is refuse them because she want to focus in the Hot Model and Modeling World.

Thanks for visiting Artis Seksi Ku and have a nice day.

Baby Margaretha Seksi, Foto Bugil Artis Seksi, Model Panas, Download Film Bokep, Sexy Actress

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bunga Citra Lestari the Artis and Penyanyi Seksi

I still remember when the first time I saw her hot film or hot movie it's call "CINTA PERTAMA". I asking to myself who is this beauty girls, who is this hot sexy girls, she is so cute, beauty and sexy. and in my mind I keep telling to myself that one day she will become an Artis Seksi and what I think is now become the reality, Bunga Citra Lestari or use to call BCL is now one of the Artis Seksi in the world of Indonesia Celebrity.

Born in Jakarta, 22 March 1983, Bunga Citra Lestari beside as Artis Seksi she is also Penyanyi Seksi, and her hit single is Sunny or Cinta Pertama become a soundtrack film that staring by herself. No wonder if she ever have an award call The Most Sensational Artist, Indonesian Music Award and many others of them.

Bunga Citra Lestari also ever been Gosip that she is one of the reason why Ariel Peter Pan divorce with her wife, but now BCL already married with one of the Malaysian Actor which is Ashraf Sinclair and he is one of the Billionaire sun. this Artis Seksi also play together with her husband in Hot Film call Saus Kacang.

Do you believe that Bunga Citra Lestari has Gambar Seksi, Foto Bugil, Film 3gp Bokep? I don't think so, because she is not Artis Bugil, Abg Seksi or any kind of those thing, she is Artis Seksi, Artis Top of Indonesia. and down here is few information that we can see about this Artis Seksi, Bunga Citra Lestari.

Hot Film
  • Cinta Pertama
  • Kangen
  • Ada Kamu, Aku Ada
  • Pond's Short Film: My Flawless Moment
  • Saus Kacang
Sinetron
  • ABG
  • Senandung Masa Puber
  • Kalo Cinta Mengoda
  • Penjaga Hati
  • Rahasia Hati
  • Bayu Cinta Luna (BCL)


Bunga Citra Lestari, Artis Seksi, Penyanyi Seksi, Foto Bugil, Film 3gp Bokep

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bella Saphira is Sexy Artis Seksi Cute

Artis Seksi Ku in hurry today, because of my work is very a lot and in this remain times Artis Seksi try to make post for today. and this day Artis Seksi Ku proudly present to all of you the Indonesian Actress Sexy and she is Bella Saphira. Yes, Bella Saphira is one of the Beauty and Sexy Indonesian Actress Celebrities with beauty looks and hot bodies.

Bella Saphira born in Magelang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia at 6 August 1973, hmm... may be she one of the senior Artis Seksi in Indonesia, even that Bella still single until now. Her career begin when she win contest on Magazine Cover, and from those opportunity this Artis Seksi have a lot of offer from any product to advertise they product including offer to play in Hot Film and become Hot Foto Models.

Not much we can know about her private life because as we know Bella Saphira ever has relationship with Adjie Masaid but that relationship is only less than 2 years. Bella also a singer, sexy singer, Penyanyi Seksi and Bella also play in many sinetron. in her times, Bella also has many award and she is the most Sexy Actress on that times. Bella also ever become a models for FHM Magazine, and on that magazine she show a hot pose, Hot Pictures, Foto Bugil, Gambar Seksi and that's once again make her beauty shown to the public.

Here it is few record and summary about what Bella Saphira did for Indonesian Actress Celebrity as Artis Seksi.

Music
  • Nostalgia SMA
  • Prambors Indo 8
  • Voice of Asia
  • Sesungguhnya Hatiku
Film
  • Love
  • Arisan Brondong
Sinetron
  • Wah Cantiknya II
  • Waktu Terus Berjalan
  • Dewi Fortuna
  • Di Antara Dua Pilihan
  • Melangkah di Atas Awan
  • Antara Cinta & Dusta
  • Norma
  • Rumah Beton
All of that happen in Indonesia and once again she is one of the Artis Seksi with beauty and talent. Thanks for visiting Artis Seksi Ku and don't forget to comes again tomorrow.

Bella Saphira, Foto Seksi, Gambar Bugil, Hot Models, Hot Pictures, Artis Seksi

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Amara Penyanyi Seksi on Foto Bugil

When I already feel so happy today because the progress of ARTIS SEKSI KU, suddenly there is some bad news comes to me and make everything change to bad mood and this is something that Artis Seksi don't like. Anyway I have to face it and find the solution for Artis Seksi, the best for it.

Today I will start with the Hot Seksi Artis and her name is Amara. Amara is one of the Artis Seksi in Indonesia that have her own band called Lingua and she use to call Amara Lingua. Beside as Artis Seksi, Amara also has profession as Hot Models and Penyanyi Seksi, she also has many job outside world of Artis Seksi.

When she still on Lingua Band, Amara become one of the Seksi Vocalist and her voice is so nice and beauty to heard. But now Amara and her band like drown to the earth and doesn't know where is that band now. Even she doesn't exist as Penyanyi Seksi, but Amara now more known by people in Indonesia as Artis Seksi because she is beauty and sexy.
yo
Her hot body and her good looking teasing so many guys and man to become her mates but that's a hard work to be able get close to the one of Artis Seksi such as Amara Lingua. So, do you have guts to do that? get close with Amara? Many people ask too, is this Artis Seksi has any Foto Bugil or Hot Film? or Gambar Seksi and Foto Panas of her? I don't know, you better be search by yourself and you can start that on Google.

Thanks for visiting Artis Seksi Ku blog, if you want see the other blog you may visit Seksi Artis. don't forget to download Foto Bugil Artis Seksi from that sites for free and share with your friend.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Afifa Shafira the Artis Abg Seksi Indo

Finally, I have time for post this update for ARTIS SEKSI KU blog and that makes me feel relieve, because from the morning I have to finish the job, and that's really hard work with my limitation as the Artis Seksi. and today is Afifa Shafira on air on the Artis Seksi Ku because this young girls, hot teen girls, hot actress sexy is one of the Artis Abg Seksi from Indonesia.

Afifa Shafira born in Jakarta, 11 Januari 1994 and she is still teenager girl. with her beauty and sexy she is try to make something different with entering the Indonesian Sexy Celebrities world and hope she can made it. Afifa Shafira is one of the Best Artis Abg Sexy that Indonesian have, mean she is so sexy and beauty and she is very talented too. Even the producer directly offer Afifa Shafira to play on Sinetron on TV show that's because she is has potential to become Artis Seksi.

so today Artis Seksi Ku really proud present to all of you the story of Afifa Shafira, the Artis Abg Seksi, the talented young teen girls, the beauty and sexy one and down here is few Sinetron that she already play on the TV Show and mostly from that Film she make a big fortune of it.

and here it is the story of Afifa Shafira.
  • Cinderella
  • Azizah
  • Bawang Putih Bawang Merah
  • Zahra
  • Melati untuk Marvel
  • Putih Merah
and here it is the Hot Pictures of Afifa Shafira that you can download it and share it to your friend only on Artis Seksi.

Afifa Shahira, Artis Abg Seksi, Foto Bugil Artis Abg, Cewek Cute Imut Cantik SeksiArtis Abg Seksi Indo

Agnes Monica the Artis Indonesia Seksi

agnes monica, artis seksi, sexy singer, artis top, hot pictures, download foto bugil

I really has forgotten this Hot Actress and Hot Singer, yes Agnes Monica, she is the one and only Artis Seksi in Indonesia that has booming from a little child until now. And today Artis Seksi Ku will write a little about the story of Agnes Monica the Indonesian Actress Sexy.

Agnes Monica born in Jakarta, 1 Juli 1986. This Artis Seksi start her career from 6 years old as young singer girls and she already has at least three albums of herself which is Si Meong, Yess and Bala-bala and those albums make the name of Agnes Monica fly to the world of Indonesian Actress Celebrity.

At the years of 15, Agnes start to follow on the Acting world and start to staring Sinetron on the TV which is Pernikahan Dini and believe it, with this Sinetron she is very successful write her name on the entertainment industry, and from there she start to become Artis Seksi but not Artis Bugil.

One of the song that I like until now is Awan dan Ombak when she collaborate with Yana Yulio and that song really show her power as a Sexy Singer. There is so many thing that we can talk about Agnes Monica, I believe almost everyone know in Indonesia that Agnes Monica is one of the Artis Seksi and Artis Top who very successful in her career also in her lifes.

So, I believe if Aura Kasih is Artis Seksi 2009, for me Agnes Monica is Artis Seksi whole lifetimes and she is one of the best Sexy Actress in Indonesia. And down here is her albums and her film, enjoy it.

Song Albums
  • ..And The Story Goes.....
  • Whaddup A'..?!
  • Sacredly Agnezious
Film and Sinetron
  • Lupus Milenia
  • Pernikahan Dini
  • Amanda
  • Ciuman Pertama
  • Cinta Selembut Awan
  • Cantik
  • Bunga Perawan
  • Ku 'Tlah Jatuh Cinta
  • Romance In The White House (Drama Taiwan)
  • Pink
  • Kawin Muda
  • Jelita
  • Kawin Masal